For Immediate Release
Company Partners to Help Public at Free Exposition
MAYS LANDING, N.J. - Atlantic City Electric is partnering with Atlantic Adult Day HealthCare, South Jersey Gas, Atlantic Human Resources and other Atlantic County social service agencies to present an energy and social services assistance exposition on Tuesday, Mar. 23, from 4:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. The expo will be held at the Atlantic Adult Day Healthcare, 331 Tilton Road, Northfield, N.J. It is free to the public.
The goal of the expo is to let Atlantic County residents know that assistance is available if they should fall behind on paying their utility bills or if they need any other type of social service help. Representatives from local utilities and social service agencies will be on site to help individuals apply for various assistance programs and answer energy related questions and concerns.
Individuals seeking assistance with energy or other bills should bring the following:
· Social Security cards for all household members· Applicant's identification · Last four weeks of proof of income for household members 18 or older· Property tax bill, lease, landlord verification, mortgage statement or deed· Current energy bills with applicant's name and current address or tenant verification form
· Social Security cards for all household members
· Applicant's identification
· Last four weeks of proof of income for household members 18 or older
· Property tax bill, lease, landlord verification, mortgage statement or deed
· Current energy bills with applicant's name and current address or tenant verification form
For additional information, contact Wanda Cors at Atlantic Adult Day Healthcare at (609) 383-3313.
Atlantic City Electric, a public utility owned by Pepco Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: POM), provides safe, reliable and affordable regulated electric delivery services to more than 547,000 customers in southern New Jersey.